- Faster withdraws and unlimited scaling to 30+ contracts and beyond.
Phase 1: Reach $2000 profit target
Phase 2: Unlimited growth
Once the Phase 1, $2000 profit target has been met:
- Static max loss/ Min Acct Balance jumps from $99,375 to $100,100 and will not move again.
- Trader can request increased max contract limits based on profit thresholds
- NOTE: Trader must pause for 60 days at the max level of contracts equivalent to the successful Evaluation Account. EXAMPLE: Trader qualified with 12 contract account. After scaling up from 2,3,4,5,8 contracts, and reaching a balance of $110,000.. the trader must pause for 60 days, trading no more than 12 contracts until she/he can continue adding additional contracts.
Max Loss Limit
- If a trader meets or exceeds the Max Loss Limit at any time intra- or post- trade, the account will be closed. There are no 'Resets' in Performance Accounts.
- The max loss is -$625 and/or $99,375. It does not trail. Once the account reaches $102,000 in profit, OR if a trader requests a payout, the max loss minimum account balance jumps to $100,100. It never moves again from $100,100.
Swing Trading | Holding Trades Overnight
Unlike the Evaluation Account phase, swing trading is not permitted until approved by the Leeloo Performance Account administrator. Trades and Open Orders Must Be Closed by 16:45 EST. If a trader holds positions past 16:45 without approval, the account will be closed.
Upon approval, and if margin requirements are met, swing trading is permitted in a scaling fashion. For instance a trader may have opportunity to swing trade with 1 contract with $3500+ profit in the account; 2 contracts once $7000+ is reached. A consultation is required with Leeloo staff to ensure the instrument of choice is qualified.
For a list of margin requirements for all products available through NinjaTrader Brokerage and information on our margin policy, please refer to the following links:
Holding a Futures position through market close is managed as follows: The oldest position carries forward so that during close your position resets to the price carried. | The FCM does not match off trades – First in First Out. The first day you carry a position, they will carry the highest or lowest traded price, and will continue to carry that trade until the position is flattened. This is simply an accounting method they use to give the account the highest possible value to be used for margin. It does not affect the balance of the account in any way. Once the Overnight run is processed and trades are matched off and statements are generated, the platform will adjust to coincide with the statements.
Leeloo provides traders continued use of a FREE License Key to operate the Ninjatrader platform in Performance Accounts. License keys or fees associated with use of trading platforms other than Ninjatrader are the responsibility of the trader.
There are no fees required of the trader for the first two, 30 day calendar cycles.
- After 60 days, an upfront, discounted, $85 fee will be assessed per 30 day period. This must be paid separately and will not be deducted from account profits. The $85 * per month charge covers everything including all data and fees.
- As mentioned, withdraws are free/ included at no additional charge.
- If a payout is requested before 60 days, a one time, $111 will be deducted from profits. (which covers all data and fees).
- *Eurex data requires an additional $110 surcharge per month
** Most Leeloo traders are entitled to the non-professional data fee scale (as long as they themselves meet the requirements). Contact [email protected] for needed clarification. For the select few that qualify as professional, data fees are $105 per exchange per month. These traders pay $64 (instead of $85) per month plus $105 per exchange.
- Commission fees vary based on Exchanges. We send a static commissions guide to each trader accepted into a Performance Account. Fees are typically only a fraction higher than our Evaluation commissions.
Payouts for Traders
Traders can request first payout after a minimum 30 calendar days of trading the Accelerator performance account.
- Payouts are processed Tuesday or Wednesday the last week of the month. (once per month)
- Payouts are free (covered by monthly $85 fee), unless it occurs before day 60 (see Fees above)
- Payouts are sent electronically by wire transfer or paper check via postal mail. Currently no other means is permitted (due to money laundering hazards).
- There are no Minimum or Maximum amount restrictions on these once per 30 day Accelerator Account payouts.
- If a payout is requested before reaching $102,000, the max drawdown level moves to $100,100 and $100,100 must always remain in the account.
- Example: Trader with $101,500 balance requests $500 payout on Day 32 (which is a Tues/Wed during last week of the month). The max drawdown level skips from $99,375 to $100,100. $101,500 – payout of $500 - $111 (pre 60 day assessment) = payout of $389. Account balance is now $101,000, leaving only $900 drawdown cushion between the minimum account balance threshold of $100,100.
- Profit share: Traders are entitled to 100% of the first $8000 withdrawn. Above $8000 the trader receives 80% of the withdraw amount, and Leeloo keeps 20%.
- Our goal is for a long term, rewarding partnership. After 12 months of successful Performance account management, we reduce our share. Traders now receive 90% of all withdraws with Leeloo keeping only 10%.
Payout Tax Implications
- Traders who operate our Paid - Performance accounts are hired as independent contractors and issued a 1099-Misc Non-employee Compensation form/ Active (US), or W-8BEN (foreign) depending on citizenship and tax id.
- Each contractor will be required to provide the information needed to process payments and must maintain a current mailing address to receive the appropriate tax forms.
- For questions and tax reporting advice, consult your qualified accountant.