- Unrivaled opportunity to trade up to max contracts from day 1. Designed to accumulate considerable assets over a 4-6 month period.
- Traders are granted the Paid- Performance Account equivalent of their successful Evaluation Account. (i.e. $150,000 / 15 contract Eval Acct = $150,000 / 15 contract Investor Performance Account)
- Traders are immediately permitted to trade up to the same max number of contracts (i.e. all 15). No scaling required.
- The max contract limit does not expand on this account. An additional Evaluation phase would be required for an increase.
Max Loss Limit/ Drawdown
- Same parameters and operation as your Evaluation account. (LTMAB) Except the trailing max drawdown stops trailing forever once it reaches Initial Balance + $100.
- EXAMPLE: You qualify with a $50,000 / 8 contract Evaluation account. You are given a $50,000 Investor Performance Account. The max loss trails at $2500. So the minimum account balance threshold begins at $47,500. The max loss trails by exactly $2500 from the highest UNREALIZED profit point reached. (even if a trade does not end up CLOSING in profit). Once the highest unrealized profit point reaches $52,600 ( $50,000 + $100 + $2500) , the max drawdown limit stops trailing and will not move again. It remains fixed at $50,100 - which is the Initial Balance + $100.
- If a trader meets or exceeds the Max Loss Limit at any time intra- or post- trade, the account will be closed. There are no 'Resets' in Performance Accounts.
- Daily Loss Limit - None.
- 1st payout must be requested at least 30 Trading days after the first active order is placed
- Minimum payout amount is $1000
- EXAMPLE: When an 8 contract account reaches $52,600 ($50,000 + $2,500 DD + $100), a trader may withdraw any profit above that threshold (minimum of $1000 and max of $1500). So if the account reaches $53,600 - $1000 may be withdrawn leaving $52,600 in the account. NOTE: When this account reaches $52,600 the max loss account balance will be $50,100 and remains so.
- Payouts are processed Tuesday or Wednesday the last week of the month. (once per month)
- Payouts are free (covered by monthly $85 fee), unless one occurs before 60 calendar days from start (see Fees below)
- Payouts are sent electronically by wire transfer or paper check via postal mail. Currently no other means is permitted (due to money laundering hazards).
- Leeloo reserves the right to payout funds from the account to the trader at any time and under special circumstances.
- Profit share: Traders are entitled to 100% of the first $8000 withdrawn. Above $8000 the trader receives 80% of the withdraw amount, and Leeloo keeps 20%.
- Our goal is for a long term, rewarding partnership. After 12 months of successful Performance account management, we reduce our share. Traders now receive 90% of all withdraws with Leeloo keeping only 10%.
Swing Trading | Holding Trades Overnight
Unlike the Evaluation Account phase, swing trading is not permitted until approved by the Leeloo Performance Account administrator. Trades and Open Orders Must Be Closed by 16:45 EST. If a trader holds positions past 16:45 without approval, the account will be closed.
Upon approval, and if margin requirements are met, swing trading is permitted in a scaling fashion. For instance a trader may have opportunity to swing trade with 1 contract with $3500+ profit in the account; 2 contracts once $7000+ is reached. A consultation is required with Leeloo staff to ensure the instrument of choice is qualified.
For a list of margin requirements for all products available through NinjaTrader Brokerage and information on our margin policy, please refer to the following links:
Holding a Futures position through market close is managed as follows: The oldest position carries forward so that during close your position resets to the price carried. | The FCM does not match off trades – First in First Out. The first day you carry a position, they will carry the highest or lowest traded price, and will continue to carry that trade until the position is flattened. This is simply an accounting method they use to give the account the highest possible value to be used for margin. It does not affect the balance of the account in any way. Once the Overnight run is processed and trades are matched off and statements are generated, the platform will adjust to coincide with the statements.
Leeloo provides traders continued use of a FREE License Key to operate the Ninjatrader platform in Performance Accounts. License keys or fees associated with use of trading platforms other than Ninjatrader are the responsibility of the trader.
There are no fees required of the trader for the first two, 30 day calendar cycles.
- For the first 60 calendar days (2-30 day cycles), Leeloo covers all data and fees up front for the Trader
- After 60 days, an upfront, discounted $85 fee will be assessed per 30 day period. This must be paid separately and will not be deducted from account profits. The $85 * per month charge covers everything including all data and fees, wire fees during payouts, et al.
- If a payout is requested within the first 60 days, a one time, $111 will be deducted from profits.
*Eurex data requires an additional $110 surcharge per month
** Most Leeloo traders are entitled to the non-professional data fee scale (as long as they themselves meet the requirements). Contact [email protected] for needed clarification. For the select few that qualify as professional, data fees are $105 per exchange per month. These traders pay $64 (instead of $85) per month plus $105 per exchange.
- Commission fees vary based on Exchanges. We send a static commissions guide to each trader accepted into a Performance Account. Fees are typically only a fraction higher than our Evaluation commissions.
Payout Tax Implications
- Traders who operate our Paid - Performance accounts are hired as independent contractors and issued a 1099-Misc Non-employee Compensation form/ Active (US), or W-8BEN (foreign) depending on citizenship and tax id.
- Each contractor will be required to provide the information needed to process payments and must maintain a current mailing address to receive the appropriate tax forms.
- For questions and tax reporting advice, consult your qualified accountant.