As you may know the Exchange amended their policies this past Spring for evaluation data- impacting depth of market, session count, billing cycles, and non professional vs professional criteria.
Our goal has always been to minimize your expenses and so we will offer these features as electives.
Billing cycles are the first through the end of each month. It is not recurring (and no refunds). Thus the best value is to make your purchase on the 1st of each month. If you purchase on the 30th or 31st, you would need to pay again on the 1st. Log into your Leelootrading.com members area and you will see a tab labeled 'Market Access.' Click the dropdown menu to reveal these add-on features. Upon purchase, they will activate automatically. You do not need to contact Leeloo with a support ticket unless there is an issue.
1. MARKET DEPTH - By default, accounts include Level 1 (Top of Book) data
Traders who trade off the chart.. this has no impact. Traders using the DOM and want full Market Depth (Level 2) can activate this feature for $10 per exchange, or $30 for all four, per month. (CME , CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX)
2. MAX SESSION COUNT
The Exchange charges per session count. It is $30 per month (billed the 1st through month end) if you need a simultaneous rithmic data connection on two platforms.
- If you trade on one platform directly on the chart or use Top Of Book DOM, and simply need RTrader Pro to monitor your Auto Liquidate Threshold Value, then no extra session purchase is needed. You will just need to log into RTrader Pro in this fashion ( Click for photo instruction)
- If you trade with the full depth DOM on Ninjatrader 7 (and probably any other platform) EXCEPT FOR Ninjatrader 8, you would need to purchase both an extra session ($30) and Market Depth feature ($10 or $30). You will need to log into RTrader Pro with Market Data enabled ( Click for photo instructions)
- Ninjatrader 8 ONLY- Ninja has created an update to the latest versions of NT8 that offers the ability to trade off both the DOM in NT8, AND use the DOM in RTrader Pro. An extra session purchase is NOT required, however if Market Depth is needed, then the ($10 per exchange or $30 for all 4) is still required. Click to enable the ‘Allow Plug-ins” link on the RTrader Pro login screen, as well as "Plug-in mode for market data" on the NT8 connection screen. (CLICK FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
3. EUREX data (Click for info)
As mentioned, billing cycles for Eurex are the first calendar day, through the end of each month. It is not recurring (and no refunds). Thus the best value is to make your purchase on the 1st of each month. If you purchase on the 30th or 31st, you would need to pay again on the 1st.