The 10 day free trial is provided by Rithmic and is only available to those who have never used or registered with Rithmic before. Rithmic will automatically block free trial login for any duplicates.
The Free Trial is exactly 14 total days, to provide you 10 trading days and allow for weekends. It begins that 14 day period of time from the exact moment you first connect and log into RTrader or your connected trading platform.
Upon completion of the free trial, you have the opportunity to purchase an evaluation package in order to qualify for a Leeloo Live Performance Account.
The trial includes these four instruments from the CME Bundle : ES, CL, NQ, and RTY.
From the Trader Dashboard, right click on your account name and select 'View Risk Parameters.' This will display a list of allowed instruments.
This is the FREE trial package:
- Up to 12 Contracts
- $6,000 Profit Target
- $3,000 Max Trailing Drawdown
To sign up for a FREE trial, follow these steps:
Click on this link to: Register for a Free Trial Demo
Write down your Rithmic User ID and password (usually your email address becomes the ID, and the PW is your own creation)
- Please Download and install R|Trader Pro: Click Here
- Watch your email inbox or spam folder for your confirmation email from Rithmic. Open the email and click on the link to validate your account.
- Once validated, you can log into R Trader Pro with your User ID and password YOU CREATED for your trial
- Make sure you can log into R Trader Pro with your chosen username and password
- Once you know you can log into R Trader Pro, please connect Rithmic with your platform of choice by following the connection guide for your platform of choice (Ninja, Sierra Charts, etc)
For your FREE Trial DO NOT...
DO NOT go to LeelooTrading.com and click 'Log In' in the upper right hand corner to sign up for your FREE trial - this will log you into the member's area of Leeloo Trading. It will NOT take you to the FREE trial. The Leeloo member's area is where you will make payments for subscriptions and purchase resets.